Please call our office to book your next appointment. Be prepared to discuss why you’re scheduling the appointment, your insurance coverage, and some basic information so we can get you set up in our system. We look forward to meeting you!
When you arrive you’ll be greeted by our friendly front desk staff that will ask you to fill out some paperwork to find out about your general health and other basic information. Please have your insurance card, a photo ID, and a list of any current medications.
Our podiatrists are dedicated to providing their patients with the best possible care. We at Family Foot & Ankle Specialists are focused on helping you get the treatment you need.
Scheduling your Visit
Call us to book your next appointment!
Due to COVID-19 concern, we want to assure everyone that we have established the practice of an enhanced and rigorous sanitation process in accordance with CDC’s best practices. In addition to our regular process:
- All rooms are disinfected and wiped down fully on all surfaces between every single patient.
- Plastic barriers are placed where appropriate.
- The entire office is cleaned daily and the waiting room several times throughout the day.
- All staff, patients and visitors are required to wear masks at all times while at our office.
- Patients are encouraged to wait in their cars until a room is ready for them.
- Tele-health appointments available to those patients unable to come in the office.
We ask that if you are ill or have symptoms to please cancel your appointment and follow your doctor’s orders and please keep us updated of any diagnosis you have so we can protect our staff and other patients.